Carlos Revolorio Marroquín
Carlos Revolorio was born on May 17, 1970 in Sta. Cruz Del Quiché, Quiché, Guatemala.
- Actual associate of Berger, Pemueller & Associates in the litigation area since 1995.
- Legal advisor for the Secretaria General De La Presidencia of the Republic of Guatemala 2004-2007.
- University professor at the Universidad Rafael Landivar in the Law faculty (senior Lecturer Course, theory of process I and II).
- Legal advisor for Guatemala City Hall.
- Legal Representative for multinational corporations.
Legal Practices: Administrative Litigation, Labor and Employment and Judicial Review
Education: Graduate degree in Attorney at Law and Public Notary from the Universidad de San Carlos de Guatemala.
Memberships: Member Of Arbitration And Conciliation (CENAC) secretary of conciliation courts, Member Of Guatemala's American Chamber Of Commerce (AMCHAM) Member Of Sife Guatemala's Foundation.
Admitted: 1995, Guatemala
Languages: Spanish and English