Juan Esteban Berger Widman
Juan Esteban Berger was born on February 20, 1970 in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- Partner of Berger Pemueller & Asociates Law Firm since 1997.
- International Associates Program, Corporate Division, Shutts & Bowen Law Firm, Miami, Florida 1996.
- Sosa, Berger, Samayoa & Associate Law Firm 1992-1994.
- Legal Advisor for Skinner-Klee & Ruiz, 1991. Director of SIMSA, Energy Projects Developer since June 2004.
- Director of Telectro 2000-2003. Director of WestPort Holdings, Telecom Infrastructure Supplier 2002 up to day.
- Manager Director of Provident Group, Investment Bank for the Central America Region 1998-2000.
- Counselor in the privatization program of the Guatemalan Rail Network (FEGUA).
Legal practices: Corporate, Banking, Administrative, Commercial and Trust Law; Offshore Corporations, and Business Enterprises.
Education: Graduate of University of Francisco Marroquin (Doctorate Degree in Law, 2007)
Graduate of Boston University, U.S. (International Banking and Financial Masters Degree, 1997)
Graduate of University Francisco Marroquin Guatemala (Degree as Attorney at Law and Public Notary, 1996)
Memberships: Member, Institute of Mercantile Law, 1998. International Bar Association.
Admitted: 1997, Guatemala.
Languages: Spanish, English and French.