Oscar Berger Perdomo
Oscar Berger was born on August 11, 1946 in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- Former Constitutional President of the Republic of Guatemala (2004-2008).
- Two elected terms as Mayor of the City of Guatemala (1991-1996) and (1996-1999).
- President of the public transportation regulatory committee (EMETRA) (1991-1999)
- Board of Directors for water services EMPAGUA (1991-1999).
- Founder and president of the Central America federation municipalities FEMICA (1996-1997).
- President of ANAM (national association of municipalities) (1991-1993).
- President of FEMUCAP (federation of Central America and Panama municipalities).
- Third Councilor of Guatemala City council (1986-1990).
- Member of the special affairs committees for EMPAGUA, agricultural, cattle raising, food, supplies and public health and sports.
- Founder of political party PAN (Partido de Avanzada Nacional).
- President candidate of PAN.
- Leader of Management Committee (Consejo Empresarial) of the Republic of Guatemala.
- Current associate of Berger Pemueller & Associate law firm (1991 to date)
Legal Practices: Corporate, Administrative and Commercial Law
Education: Graduate from Universidad Rafael Landivar, Guatemala (Degree as an Attorney at law and Public Notary).
Admitted: 1989, Guatemala
Languages: Spanish and English
Honours and Awards: Honored with the French Order award medal of recognition by the Republic of France in August 2000. The Order of Leopoldo the II from Belgium Kingdom in 1992.