Oscar Berger Widmann
Oscar Berger W. was born on March 15, 1968 in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- An Associate partner at Berger Pemueller & Asociate Law Firm since 1997. Present Consul of Belgium (pro-bono) in Guatemala since 1996.
- Secretary of the Board of Directors and Administrative and Financial Manager of Continental Energy Corp since 2008.
- President of Chamber of business of Guatemala (Cámara Empresarial de Guatemala) 1996-1998.
- Vice president of Central America and Panama private entity federation FEDEPRICAP 1997-1998.
- Executive committee member of export national council CONAPEX 1996-1998.
- Executive committee member of National Science and Technology Council CONCYT 1996-1998.
- Representative of the Management Chamber coordinating committee of agriculture, commercial, industrial, and financial organizations CACIF 1996-1998.
- Member of foreign trade support committee COSOSCO 1998-1999. Member of competitiveness committee 1998.
- Member of the Executive Committee of ASAZGUA (association of sugar companies) 1991-1992.
- Member of the Executive Committee of sugar company (Distribuidora Azucarera de Guatemala) 1991-1992.
- Sosa, Berger, Pemueller & Associates Law Firm 1990-1997.
- Associate and Director of Inversiones y Servicios Sólidos, S.A. since 1998.
- Executive Committee Secretary and Legal Advisor of Expogranel, S.A. 1991-1995.
- Member of the Executive Committee and Legal Advisor of Ingenio Guadalupe, S. A. (sugar industrial company) since 1989.
Legal Practices: Commercial, Corporate, Natural Gas, Hydrocarbons, and Energy Law; Privatization, Merger and Acquisition practices.
Education: Graduate from the Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala (Attorney at Law and Public Notary degree in 1996).
Admitted: 1989, Guatemala
Languages: Spanish and English